Training bursaries 2016
Community Foundation Bursary Programme
These bursaries are for voluntary & community groups or organisations that provide services which benefit people within the Stroud and Stonehouse areas of the Stroud District. Please note:
- This funding is for groups/organisations that are volunteer-led or have only one paid member of staff
- Volunteers, trustees and staff members can apply
- Groups in their early stages of development can apply
Bursary Terms & Conditions
- Bursaries will only be awarded to groups/organisations that meet the above eligibility criteria.
- The value of bursaries awarded will equal the GAVCA member fee for the event/training course the applicant would like to attend. For example, if the member fee for a training course is £60 and the non-member fee is £100, a bursary of £60 will be awarded.
- If the group/organisation is not a current member of GAVCA or in the process of applying for membership, they will have to pay the difference between the non-member and member fee. For example, if a course costs £60 for members and £100 for others, the group/organisation will receive a bursary for £60 and need to pay the remaining £40.
- All bursaries must be applied for, following the below application process.
- Applicants are encourage to apply for a bursary at least 10 working days before the course/event is due to run so that GAVCA can process the application. If this is not possible, GAVCA will treat applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants will be contacted within 5 working days of GAVCA receiving the bursary application, to confirm whether their application for a bursary has been successful.
Please ensure that you read the application form, terms & conditions and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for a bursary.
These bursaries are offered thanks to funding from: