GAVCA's charity jobs page is the place to look for voluntary and charity sector work in Gloucestershire. If you're looking to find staff, then charity, public sector and commercial organisations can advertise here for just £50 per ad... GAVCA members can advertise for free!
- Contract: Zero hours
- Hours: Hours will be variable and most will be at weekends, evenings and holidays
- Salary: £10.67 per hour
- Location: Home based. Activities will take place in various locations in the Stroud area
- Closing date: Thursday 13 June 2013 at 5pm
- Interview date: Monday 17 June 2013
Stroud-based charity Allsorts is looking to recruit a Sports & Activities Leader to work within the Allsorts team, providing sports and leisure activities for children with disabilities and additional needs.
The Sports & Activities Leader will deliver a variety of projects and will include planning, managing support staff at the activity, ensuring that safeguarding and risk assessment procedures are followed and evaluated and making sure Allsorts members have a great time!
Allsorts (www.allsortsglos.org.uk) is a registered charity, number 1082647.
- Contract: 12 months maternity cover
- Hours: Part-time (20 hours a week)
- Salary: £13,460 per annum pro-rata
- Location: Warehouse No5, West Quay, The Docks, Gloucester GL1 2EH
- Closing date: 31 May 2013
- Interview date: TBC
Furniture Recycling Project's Training Administrator provides the training department with quality administrative support, enabling it to function efficiently and effectively. The postholder will support and assist the team in maintaining records, including providing necessary reports. The role also involves maintaining, developing and improving systems for the benefit of the Project.
- Contract: Full-time, one year contract
- Hours: 37.5 hour week (including evening and weekend working as required)
- Salary: £16k - £18K depending upon experience
- Location: Barnwood Trust, Ullenwood Manor Farm, Gloucestershire GL53 9QT
- Closing date: Noon, 5 June 2013
- Interview date: 13 June 2013
Barnwood Trust is seeking a Digital Communications Assistant to bring to life and develop its community development initiative online. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a small communications team.
- Contract: Part-time (14 hours a week)
- Hours: 9am - 2pm and 5pm - 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays
- Salary: £8 per hour
- Location: Abbeyfield House, Church Street, Tewkesbury
- Closing date: Friday 21 June 2013
- Interview date: TBC
Are you a great cook with a caring attitude towards working with older people? Abbeyfield Cotswold is looking for a permanent relief housekeeper to join its team in Tewkesbury.
- Hours: Part-time, 10 hours a week
- Salary: £19,759 pro rata per annum
- Location: Home-based, ideally within 20 miles of Ross-on-Wye
- Closing date: 28 May 2013
- Interview date: Early June 2013
Big Lottery funded Jumpstart Kidz, a children's charity that provides pre-school soft play activities within Ross-on-Wye and Herefordshire, is looking to recruit a part-time Funding and Development Coordinator to help develop and sustain the charity's activities.
- A dynamic,creative and forward-thinking approach
- Proven successful experience of fundraising experience, paid or unpaid, is essential for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of report writing and ability to produce performance information as required by funders
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines
For more details and to download a full application pack visit www.jumpstartkidz.org.uk
Jumpstart Kidz is a registered charity, number 1097901.